It will be good to get back together for Sunday Morning Worship. This begins on May 24th for worship at 10:45am. As Pastor Mike discussed in last Sunday’s announcements, we need to be smart about going back to the building.
Here are some guidelines:
- Please bring and wear a mask – If you don’t have one, email email@example.com and we will make sure to have one for you.
- Please use the front entrance, unless you need to use the lift.
- Please use the hand-sanitizer that will be provided at the front entrance.
- Please stay upstairs and out of the Sunday classrooms (this makes it easier to clean and disinfect between services)
- As much as possible, maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other members.
- Refrain from handshakes or hugs
- Every other pew will be roped off, so please try and spread out in the sanctuary when you are seated.
- We will not be offering childcare for the time being.
- We will still offer a streaming option on Facebook at 10:45 on Sunday morning – so if you are at all uncomfortable about attending in person, please do not feel any pressure to attend. You will still be able to watch from your home.